Greek Salad with ILIADA PDO Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil & ILIADA Kalamata Olives
Ingredients (serves 4 people)
- 4 tomatoes
- ILIADA Kalamata olives
- 125 ml ILIADA PDO Kalamata extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 250 g feta cheese, sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp oregano
- Cut the tomatoes in half lengthwise, cut out the core, and cut each half into 4 wedges. Put the tomatoes into a large salad bowl, and add the cucumber, red onion, green pepper, feta cheese and olives.
- Spoon over the olive oil and lemon juice. Add the salt and the black pepper, bearing in mind that the feta is very salty.
Toss gently to mix. Sprinkle the salad with fresh oregano and serve immediately.